Living Life with the Outlaws ( BEWARE OF THIS MLM PYRAMID SCAM) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

   Hello Outlaws I wanted to warn you about this company called ENAGIC USA.

You may see some ads on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, or some other social media sites. I got involved because a friend of mine invited me to check out the company. However I quickly learned that the company is not exactly what it seems.

My friend offered me to join the company with a payment of $149.00. I was told this was an investment into the company but I soon discovered this was a lie. The $149.00 is a fee just to the membership of the company. You get a coaching session and supposed web page included in the fee.

However I decided to trust my friend and I paid the fee and scheduled a conference call with many others on Zoom. This is where all the RED FLAGS  started to happen. First of all it was explained that they wanted you to recruit more people to pay the $149.00. Then they wanted to buy products above in the photo. I thought well that makes some sense if I could re sell them or market them online.

However they do not want you to sell the products they want you to use. So you're asking how you make money if you are not selling the products. This is another RED FLAG of a PYRAMID SCAM!

The funny thing is during the demonstration the trainer drew the perfect Pyramid Scam on the board and no one bothered to even notice. I did however I have had some past experiences with companies like this. So this is how the PYRAMID WORKS.

A MENTOR recruits someone to pay the $149.00 fee. Then that person are turned over to a TRAINING COACH. The coach and the mentor then push you into a conference call saying it is a COACHING SESSION. During the session they explain to be a BUSINESS OWNER you have to INVEST in the PRODUCTS.

You're not to sell the products but use them for yourself another RED FLAG of a PYRAMID SCAM!

So here is the PYRAMID : You buy the products so the Coach, Mentor get a commission from your purchase, and then you recruit a new victim and you get a commission along with the coach and mentor. 

It keeps going like this!

CLICK HERE FOR THE COMPLAINTS FILED WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!

You can also file a complaint on this link if you like!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LETTER TO ENAGIC FROM THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION!

Though there are people out there saying this is not a scam or pyramid scheme I believe the evidence speaks for itself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik