Adventures with the Outlaw Micheal Tomsik and Co-Conspirator Annie Tomsik ( DAY 7 & 8 of our Adventure)

                                

                            
                               WELCOME TO ADVENTURES WITH THE OUTLAWS

                                          FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK CLICK HERE

                                                          SEE VIDEOS CLICK HERE

                                                      SEE THE PAGE ON:  mtomsik.com      

Hello Outlaw Adventures we have started our grand trip across the USA leaving Springfield, MO.

We have been getting ready for our journey packing and cooking food for us as we are still living the KETO and CARNIVORE LIFESTYLE. 

Tuesday May 16th Coos Bay Oregon 

Today Annie and I had traveled from Sweet Home to Coos Bay, Oregon it is about a 2.5 hour drive. We stopped at the Elk reserve that is outside Reedsport,OR.

(SEE PHOTOS ON FACEBOOK)

Our friend Diane took us down to Bransin to see the cheese factory but it turned sour quickly. I was doing videos and the free samples had all been empty when I asked if they where going to refill them I got an answer of NO STAFF SO NO.

I did a video on YOUTUBE if you want to check it out.

Once I did the video they got very hostile with me so I left the store.

I took some photos across the street of some paintings on the walls and we drove down to Rock Beach.

Annie and I collected some rocks.

We drove back up into town and I took a photo with an unusual fish.

We then drove back to our relatives house and settled into the night for some relation before we leave tomorrow.

I HOPE YOU ALL FOLLOW LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE THE TRIP IS ONLY 1/2 DONE! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik