We changed from Keto for a Healthier life to Healthy Food 4 Healthy Life by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

 


JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP HERE JUST CLICK!

JOIN US ON YOUTUBE 

Annie and I had been living a Keto life for over 3.5 years but then we got challenged to do a 30 day Carnivore Lifestyle. After 30 days I decided to stay in the Keto Lifestyle but my wife Annie decided to stay on with Carnivore. 

In the last 3.5 years Annie and I have experienced a better and healthier life due to our change in what we eat. I decided to research Keto and Healthy Living and blog our stories. Annie also decided to research and educate herself in many aspects of HEALTHY LIVING. 

We made a group on FACEBOOK, joined KETO groups, got in touch with communities that supported our Lifestyle. We both have experimented and educated ourselves and want to help other people gain a HAPPIER and HEALTHIER life!

This is why we are changing our brand to : HEALTHY FOOD 4 HEALTHY LIFE

From this point on our goal is to help others gain a HAPPY HEALTHY LIFE through eating food!

We plan on doing this by continuing our research, education, and assistance from people in our community. We also plan to share our story with you.

Recently I have been keeping track of my weight and documenting it. I have been doing this for nearly 3 months and my discovery is pretty interesting. I can see my ups and downs in weight and my scale that I use also shows me some of my vital stats. With this I can see my everyday food intake and what changes my body is doing. I have noticed my weight can change from 1 to 6 pounds depending on what I eat and drink. This experiment has proven a few things: One that it matters what you eat, Two it is not always about calories in and out. I will be writing a new blog about this soon.

Annie has been helping her long time friend lose weight and get healthier coaching her to a Happier and Healthy Life. Annie is busy talking to people and researching a happier and healthy life.

We hope you join us on our journey!

Annie and Micheal Tomsik



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik