TOMSIK DELIVERY SERVICE ( Answers to many questions regarding Delivery Driving or People pick ups and drop offs) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


        PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL CLICK THE LINK BELOW

TOMSIK DELIVERY COMPANY YOU TUBE LINK

I started an investigation 5 years ago into DOORDASH and UBER EATS

It was a challenge for my first story for TOMSIK MEDIA AND PRODUCTION COMPANY.

What kind of media person or journalist would I be unless I found out myself about the whole DELIVERY INDUSTRY. So the challenge was put in front of me when these companies had first started coming out and being popular. At the rime I was living in RENO, Nevada.

So I signed up with DOORDASH and UBER EATS and started documenting information and doing deliveries MYSELF!

You can go through my history on YOUTUBE as I did videos and documentation in Reno for nearly 3 years. I also eventually would also go to be a UBER people pick up and drop off service.

It was in 2020 I moved to Springfield Missouri. I transferred both DOORDASH and UBER to Springfield Missouri. I also started doing both services here in January 2020 just about the time Covid 19 hit hard.

At some point I got into a war with UBER and they closed my account over the fact the company they used could not get it that I moved and my address, drivers license had all been changed from Nevada to Missouri.

It was not a big loss at the time I had found another company here in Springfield that was very similar to UBER so I signed up as a contractor and starting doing delivery and pick ups and drop offs with this company. The company however was going under due to COVID 19 and it did not take long before the doors got closed. 

I found DOORDASH was very saturated in SPRINGFIELD. MO but I found two other companies called GO PUFF and REPUBLIC SERVICES that had services in the area for contractors like me. However Republic Services closed and I am still signed on with GO PUFF.

However I was not finding enough work to pay my bills so I took a full time employment and stopped all delivery driving and people services in late 2020. I did not do any services until January 2023!

I started back up just to make some extra money to operate TOMSIK MEDIA AND PRODUCTION COMPANY. I had several projects I wanted to start doing but I really had not been doing a lot in the past 3 years besides a PODCAST for Wrestling, and Blogging.

Recently I have been doing WALMART SPARKS DRIVER, GO PUFF, and DOORDASH.

I plan on doing videos and blogs so if you are interested in this type of industry my page is for you!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik