Keto and Healthy Living ( HOW TO STAY IN YOUR LIFESTYLE OR DIET DURING THE HOLIDAYS) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


          WELCOME TO MY BLOG ABOUT OUR KETO LIFESTYLE AND HEALTHY LIVING!

Face it the holidays is most likely the biggest test of staying on your Keto Lifestyle or Healthy Living or Diet. 

My wife Annie and I are in our 3rd year of our Keto Lifestyle. 

My blogs are written to help you live a happier healthier life just through eating the foods you love.

Talk to your family and friends in advance:

If your planning on visiting family or spending time with friends you need to have an open discussion on what will be served for food. 

You may have to explain Keto or Healthy Living or your diet to family or friends so that you can stay on the path your on.

Stay away from the SUGAR:

Holidays bring many temptations as many people bring treats to work, or your family or friends may offer you treats. It is really hard time of the year but you need to stay on track.

Explore new meals or snacks:

See this link for many recipes:

KETO AND HEALTHY FOOD LINK FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Keep track of your carbs:

When on Keto the total amount of carbs is 50 grams per day. Total carbs are all carbs in food. There is a little wiggle room according to studies and research you can go to 100 grams without your body being kicked out of Ketosis. Of course there are a lot of factors in staying in Ketosis.

There are some apps you can get on your cell phone that help  count carbs.

Some people call it DIRTY KETO:

I am not really an advocate of what has been deemed DIRTY KETO. Dirty Keto allows foods that are processed, So you could eat at fast food or restaurants as long as you stay in the food groups and stay on the formula for Keto. 

Live your life and have fun:

When I first started Keto it was a little difficult but the more and more I lived the Lifestyle I really do not think about it. Yes sometimes family or friends don't understand our food Lifestyle but I do not stress it just enjoy your family, enjoy your friends, and enjoy your life. 

Sometimes at my work they bring in donuts and I just smile and go on my way. I don't explain  my reasons I just say thank you or simply say I am not hungry at the moment. 

The reason your doing Keto or Healthy Living or a Diet is because you want a Happier Healthy You!

I hope you all have some good holidays and enjoy your family and friends!

Micheal Tomsik

Resources:

Get  your Resources today:

Dr Eric Westman's book End Your Carb Confusion

Dr Ken Berry's book: Lies My Doctor Told Me

Dr Bret Scher's book: Your Best Health Ever!

Dr. Jason Fong's book: The Obesity Code &  The Diabetes Code

Videos: 

Fat Fiction

Fat; A Documentary

Join our group for more resources and support

Keto for Healthier Life



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik