My updated odds on who will the next President and Vice President of the USA

 With about a month to go all of America will be watching and participating as the 2020 election  is on Tuesday November 3rd 2020.

So first of all here are my legal disclosures:

Wagering on elections is not legal in the USA.

My odds are based on research from various media outlets, predictions on who will win the election,  polls, and other information I have collected through my research.

My odds are for entertainment only.

I do not endorse any candidate, the odds I am posting are made by myself The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

THE CANDIDATES FOR PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT:

REPUBLICAN PARTY:   Donald Trump and Mike Pence

DEMOCRATIC PARTY:  Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

RESEARCH SHOWS:

CURRENT POLLS SHOW: Joe Biden has a 51% to 49% lead over Donald Trump.

HERE ARE MY OUTLAW ODDS ON THE ELECTION AS OF TODAY 8/22/2020

Donald Trump and Mike Pence     EVEN

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris         -105

Independent or Unknown               +225




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik