It is all about the Delivery Business by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

 So recently I decide to start delivery driving recently once afga after nearly 8 month break.

 Also I am in a new area in Springfield Missouri.

Currently I do Doordash, Uber Eats, Uber Passenger, GOCar.

Here is a link to my current videos:

SEE VIDEOS HERE 

HOW MANY DRIVERS OR SELF EMPLOYED CONTRACTORS ARE THERE IN ANY ONE AREA?

After nearly 3 years of being Self Employed and an Independent Contractor I wish there was a good answer for this question but there is not.

The truth is Uber and Doordash or even Grubhub, Instacart, Postmates, Lyft do not reveal how many drivers oe contractors they have in a particular area.

Ther issue I see with this is there is no way to tell exactly how much work is available or how much money you can actually make as being self employed or independent contractor.

If there are to many contractors in an area than jobs will be hard to come by.

I did several experiments in certain area I lived in over the years I lived in Reno Sparks Nevada that had a much larger population and business model than where I currently live in Springfield, Missouri.

I have found since my relocation Door Dash is not very reliable source of income. It is nearly impossible to get on the schedule with the app. The only way I have found to get doordash jobs is to wait until the area is busy. At that point I can Dash Now but waiting on the app all day for that to happen and than how long it will last or how many jobs I will get can vary a lot.

I have found the same issue on Uber Eats and Uber passenger pick up and drop offs. Though Uber does not have a set schedule I have been on the app all day with not one job. 

Since Covid 19 it has been even harder as people worry about drivers and passengers being sick.

You would believe that the deliveries would have picked up however it has not been the case.

If you are in the business you must research your area I recommend finding out how many places each company has a contract with, you could ask the company how many contractors are in that area but do not expect an answer.

You will need to make sure you keep up your feed back scores, and be on top of your game.

The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik