My Keto Story The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

Hello you all Annie my wife and I have embraced what is called a KETO lifestyle.
It is all about the foods we eat.

Some of you may have read my past blogs on going Keto, but to date I have lost over 50 pounds and currently maintain my current weight.  Annie my wife will be having her one year anniversary on Keto.

We made this change due to both of us having health issues, and gaining weight over the years. 

So really what are the myths and facts about a Keto lifestyle and food we eat.

Keto does not mean you have to not enjoy your food it is however a way to change your life.

There are a lot of myths about Keto, there is a lot of misinformation about the food we eat today in general.

Many of our foods today are processed, filled with chemicals, and even the Health Administration over the years have admitted to many mistakes in our food system. How do you find out the Truth, find out the facts,where do you turn to find out if a Keto lifestyle is for you.

First of all you are you, you can take my advice, go any where else, research, get medical assistance, but in the end it really is all about you and no one else.

The minute I tell people I am on a Keto lifestyle I get tons of questions.

All I can say is that it works and it helps improve your overall health and well being all just by eating the correct foods. Face ot our bodies need food.

Can you live without soda, sugers, unhealthy fats, breads, and live with meats, fish, healthy vegetables, fruits, and nuts?


I plan on keep on going in our KETO lifestyle!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik