The return of All about Delivery Driving and Employment Opportunities

Hello you all it has been quite a while since I have done a video or blog.
I did videos from 2017 to 2019 in Reno Nevada on YOU TUBE CLICK HERE.
I also did massive research on Door Dash and Uber Eats you can read some of my old blogs here if you look up Door Dash or Uber Eats or Delivery my blogs will pop up.
At the end of 2019 I moved from Reno Nevada to Springfield Missouri.
I closed down the ALL ABOUT DELIVERY VIDEOS AND BLOGS.

It is currently June 2020 and it has been 5 months and no I have not been doing any DOOR DASH or UBER.

However I think I need to reopen the ALL ABOUT DELIVERY blog and videos in July 2020.

So here is what I am going todo I will be posting videos and blogs about the DELIVERY BUSINESS including job postings ,independent contracting, wages, taxes, tios, advice and more.

I will be making a new intro video soon!

I hope that you will all join me THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK!

                                               Annie,Micheal and Kato Tomsik


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik