WHY I am Changing Outlaw Sports Entertainment to Tomsik Media and Production Company

Since the start of 2002 I created a personality known as THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK, and also OUTLAW SPORT RADIO that eventually was changed to OUTLAW SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY.

The company covered the most sports while located in Jacksonville Florida where the company and myself became very popular. The company had videos, blogs, photos and live events that reached millions of fans.

Through the end came in Florida due to many factors the company relocated to Oregon and struggled along until 2014 when I actually stopped doing the company entirely.

In early 2018 I re opened the company in Reno Nevada.

However I felt the company was limited just doing the sports so in 2019 I decided a change was needed.

Since licenses and stuff needed to be extended I decided to change the name to TOMSIK MEDIA & PRODUCTION COMPANY.

The change is going to allow me and my family to cover a lot more topics live RV LIVING, TRAVEL, TINY HOUSES, OFF THE GRID, SPORTS, and local and National events.

All my social media and web pages are being changed to the new name.

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO WAS INVOLVED WITH US AS OUTLAW SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT AND HOPE YOU STAY OUR FANS,FRIENDS, AND FAMILY UNDER THE NEW NAME!

SINCERELY

MICHEAL TOMSIK



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik