OSE and The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik 2018 Review and Highlights

First of all THANKS TO ALL for being followers, friends and fans of OUTLAW SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT and THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK.
2018 was a year that was not really very productive for OSE or myself here in Reno Nevada.
However here are some highlights and facts about OSE and myself The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik.

SOCIAL MEDIA FOR THE END OF 2018:

FACEBOOK: I have 3 pages on Facebook.
 Micheal Tomsik page that has 4,999 friends listed.
The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik  page that has 305 people who like the page and 303 who follow it.
Outlaw Sports Entertainment page that has 146 people who like the page and 143 who follow it.

TWITTER: My twitter page is under Outlaw Sports Entertainment 
Currently it has 4,999 people I am following, and 904 followers.
Current amount or Twitters 16.9K and 5,144 likes.

STEEMIT: Listed under Micheal Tomsik
I currently have 592 posted blogs, 10,002 following, and 3,275 followers.

TUMBLER: Listed under The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik
I currently hace 420 posted blogs on this sight and only shows 965 people following and  20 followers.

REDDIT: Listed under Outlaw Sports Entertainment
I have a quite a few blogs posted here as well, but only this account has not taken off shows a Karma of 2.

LINKEDIN: Listed under Micheal Tomsik
I have 1,597 connections, 7 groups, and 36 companies and I have posted a lot of blogs here as well

PINTREST: Listed under Micheal Tomsik
Averages about 8.8k viewers per month, with 1,027 followers, and following is not listed.

I also use some other pages but I am not listing them.

GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE RESULTS:
It all depends on how you look me up under OUTLAW SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT  is searched around 12.4 million times, however if you look up THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK it reduces all the way down to 5,610. Micheal Tomsik only shows 10.200.

YAHOO SEARCH ENGINE RESULTS:
Again it depends on how you look it up under OUTLAW SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT is searched around 2,2 million times, however if you look up THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK it reduces all the way down to 24,200. Micheal Tomsik reduces to 13,500.

BING SEARCH RESULTS for OUTLAW SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT is 3,3 million.

AMAZON: THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK BOOKS LINK

In the end of it all I would like to thank everyone who allowed OSE and myself and my company to cover your sporting event in 2018!

Thanks The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik