It is all about the FANS and this should be a warning to all sports!

Today (12-9-2019) in the NFL fans left an NFL game with the Washington Redskins and New York Giants in droves leaving the arena mostly empty.
What many professional athletes, team owners and even leagues  forget is it is all about the FANS.
For years I touted the power of the FANS!
What the people do not realize as FANS we have all the power of any sport or league.
So your asking how is what I am saying true?
These leagues and teams and owners are worth millions of dollars.
I will say anything that had been built up can come crumbling down is my answer.

Do I want an end to major sports or wrestling?
NO but I do get tired of a lot things as a FAN!
Like many other SPORTS FANS I am just tired of things and feel that a lesson needs to be learned by many professional athletes and leagues these days!

Will it happen?
Most likely not but it could and this is why I say it should be a warning to all SPORTS!

FACT:
FANS buy merchandise, tickets, pay per views, and more. FANS fill the stadiums, spend money on all those fancy little commercials, and basically have built every sport to what it is today.

THE TRUTH IS:
Some sports. leagues, teams, and athletes have forgotten the FANS are the ones who put them there.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik