Down and Out in Reno Nevada series by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

I started a series called DOWN AND OUT IN RENO NEVADA  about a year ago.
I did several Episodes all on my YOUTUBE channel for Outlaw Sports Entertainment 
Also there are several photos and albums on  my Facebook page.

The series is all about homeless in Reno Nevada and surrounding areas.

I did several research projects including walking the River Area, interviews down town, and interviews with shelters in town.

However in 2019 I am planning on expanding my series with more videos, photos, and other projects.

The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik