Uber Eats vs Door Dash Duel by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

Welcome to the FIRST ever duel of DELIVERY SERVICES by Outlaw Sports Entertainment Company. So a while back I wrote a blog about Delivery Driving In my blog I discovered and listed some pros and cons of the delivery driving business and rated the companies from best to worst based on the information I had at the time. Link to the blog by clicking Delivery Driving above.

After I wrote the blog I was approached with an idea about a duel between the companies I wrote about in my blog. However we could not find a Grub Hub driver who would work with us so it came down to DOOR DASH vs UBER EATS.

Here is how the duel is set up and the rules of the duel:

One driver or delivery person from each company will schedule a time to start delivery and end services for the day in question.
We will record the amount of deliveries ,and amount made for the day from each driver.
The Duel will last one week and we will post our results at the end of the duel here on our blog.

The object of the Duel:
See what company offers more to the delivery person as far as jobs and pay.

We will also be doing a video and recording some of the duel.

I hope to post the results soon as we have already started  the duel.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik