DOWN and OUT in RENO Nevada by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

As part of my community I decided to start a video documentary called DOWN AND OUT IN RENO NEVADA.

I wanted to research and document the issues in RENO Nevada of homeless, panhandeling, and poverty in and around the Reno Nevada area. I also did some research on cost of living here in RENO Nevada compared to some other places.

So here we are closing in on the end of the year In 2018 and entering into the colder months here in Reno Nevada.

You can also find some of my photos albums on FACEBOOK under Down and Out in Reno Nevada. 

I filmed 5 Episodes on You Tube  each episode about 15 minutes long but the last episode is on about 2 minutes because I am still working on it.

I decided since I have no sports I need to complete my series so I will be working on it more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik