RENO 1868 FC Soccer

On 8/28/2018 I went to one of my very first soccer matches at Reno Aces Field here in Reno Nevada.



I took my 3 grand kids thinking they would enjoy the game live. However there are a lot of issues I had with it overall even though I am a sports media and broadcasting company and will cover every sport here are my issues:

DOWNTOWN: The Greater Nevada Field was placed downtown in an area that well it becoming less desirable by the day. Just driving down North Virginia Street you see well the more unsavory part of Reno Nevada.

PARKING: Hold off and tell me I am wrong but if you build a stadium should it not have free parking. During Soccer and Baseball games Harrah's charges $10, and other parking areas charge as much as $12. There is a parking lot that charged $5. However than you are walking a few blocks and I do not mind the walk but as I stated above downtown is just becoming this unsavory area to be in.

COST: With tickets starting at $24 each and more along with cost of living expenses rising in Reno one thing I worry about both for the soccer team and the baseball team is fans being able to afford going to games. Taking 4 people $96.00 in Tickets, Parking $5 (Min), Food and Drinks $20 each person. A cost of $181 for four people.

ENTERTAINING FANS: There just not seem to be much in the way of keeping fans entertained with the game. There was a band, a mascot but there was nothing keeping the fans going. No t shirt tossing no halftime show, and really sorry to say but by half time (45 minutes in Soccer) the crowd was dying and saw many leaving the game.

I enjoyed the game, and hope that RENO 1868 FC will stay around but I have to wounder if it will?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik