What is the story with William Hill Sports Book and The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

I have had a ton of people ask me why I no longer work at the sports book at Circus Circus in Reno Nevada. So here is my side of the story. ( This is written from my experience and events that actually happened.)

I was working for the MGM company at the sports book since 2014 as a Sports Book Supervisor however in early 2015  the Eldorado Company bought out the Silver Legacy and Circus Circus. In June 2015 Nevada Gaming made it legal to operate a sports investment company and so I decided to open a company in Reno Nevada as Outlaw Sports Betting Club. MGM had no issues with me working at the book and operation of this company but in August 2016 MGM decided to close the book at Circus Circus and William Hill Sports Book took over.

William Hill offered all employees to stay in current positions and nothing was ever mentioned about my side company until December 2016. William Hill sports book called me and told me they had gotten a report from a co worker about my business. William Hill Sports Book found my company to be a conflict of interest so I decided to close it in December 2016 and stay with William Hill Sports Book as a supervisor at Circus Circus in Reno NV.

There was an agreement made between myself and William Hill Sports Book that I would not do the investment company but I could continue to wager for myself. So I did that however certain people I worked with continued to report I was still operating the investment company.

William Hill Sports Book finally let me go due to this even though I had stopped and kept my agreement. So in March of 2017 I reopened the Investment Company however in an attempt to consolidate my company it is currently being operated under Tomsik Enterprises.

So if anyone wants to write William Hill Sports Book or has any other questions you can email me.

theoutlawmtomsik@yahoo.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik