Where is the WWE going anyways ?

Sp after watching both RAW and SMACKDOWN I have to ask the WWE Universe where is WWE going?

RAW:
It seems RAW made a choice with Roman Reigns after all getting Strowman out for several months. So also on RAW still no Stephanie McMahon or Triple H. Also no Lesnar so has not been on any shows since Wrestle-mania. SO what else can Raw do besides Dean Ambrose and Miz. Since Raw has been well even more boring and less entertaining as ever in this WWE fans opinion.

As far as RAW a show down with Lesnar seems the only path Raw is entertaining. There really is no other feuds or matches to discuss at this point in time. I feel bad for the women division because it has gone forward.

SMACKDOWN:
At least Shane McMahon is appearing on his show, however missing in action Daniel Bryant!
Looks like MONEY IN THE BANK is going to Smackdown. So apparently the Smackdown stars Owens, Zayne, Corbin, Styles, Zigler, and Nakanora will have a ladder match for the opportunity for the WWE Championship anytime, anywhere for the next year.

Smackdown is not much better on current feuds. I can see something happening here currently Jinder Mahal being WWE Champion with JOHN CENA returning soon. Smackdown also has the women division in dire straits.



Comments

  1. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..
    스포츠티비

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
    스포츠분석

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik