Food for thought by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

My wife Annie was telling me about how local schools in our area of Reno and Sparks Nevada found themselves $40,000 in the hole from food programs for Elementary to High School kids. The solution the State and Federal government comes up with is to charge $1 to elementary children for lunches that would be One Cheese sandwich, a drink, and a fruit. (This was reduced from $3.00.)

Also they would eliminate Jr High and High School students from any reduced lunches or programs.

My wife and I started to see if we could raise money to help the programs because why any student should go hungry is beyond me. Not only that but to serve the same meal over and over again. So I have to ask who thinks of this stuff I mean who are the people that sit behind the hidden walls and say well some kids just will not eat a meal while at school?

Communities should really start holding the Government accountable for FINANCIAL decisions I mean who is setting a great example when our country is Trillions of dollars in debt?

My blog is not a debate about who is President or what your political view is, it is about US THE PEOPLE. As human beings we should care about the community and the people around us why are there Students not getting food in school that is totally absurd if you ask me!

There is so much more I could say I could go into homeless people, people in need, families that need help, seniors and others that need the assistance of the community we live in. This is just food for thought but do you really want to think about any child going hungry today or ever?

CLICK HERE TO HELP OUT

Also you can write a letter to the following GOVERNMENT PEOPLE:

NEVADA








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik