Jobs at Tesla, Chewy, WalMart and other companies in Sparks NV

Tesla has opened a GIGAFACTORY 17 miles out of Sparks Nevada at a place called USA PARKWAY exit 32 on I-80.  This is also home to a Walmart Distribution center, and Google just bought some property out there as well. Not only that a  company called Chewy and several other large warehouses are coming including they are currently building a Motel 6.

This area is on the rise Tesla is saying by 2020 they will need 6500 employees, and Google has not even started construction. Currently both Chewy and Walmart are open and operational.

So I am going to warn you there are several temporary agencies advertising for these companies as well my links are direct to the companies. However beware of companies and web search pages that offer employment with these companies.

If your out of state or out of the area you may consider housing currently in Reno housing is an issue.

So here are some links for your job search:

WALMART

CHEWY

TESLA

GOOGLE

MOTEL 6


Comments

  1. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information.
    스포츠분석

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik