Healthy Food 4 Healthy Life ( Week Three of the Carnivore Challenge)


HEALTHY FOOD 4 HEALTHY LIFE LINK

Annie and I have been living in the KETO and CARNIVORE LIFESTYLE for over 4 years.

We have changed our LIFESTYLE and use food to maintain our health. In doing so we have decided to share our experience with you. We also provide FREE RESOURCES on our facebook group.

FOLLOW US ON YOU TUBE HERE AS WELL JUST CLICK

As part of Carnivore month Annie and I decided to take the challenge of 30 days of Carnivore. For Annie it was pretty easy as she has been a carnivore for over a year. 

However for me I have always maintained the KETO LIFESTYLE.

This is my 4th year of living in a KETO LIFESTYLE.

I do have to disclose I am still taking MORINGA as well.  Moringa is a plant that has been used for medical reasons in many foreign counties. It has been proven to have many benefits but I started taking it before we started our change to our KETO and CARNIVORE LIFESTYLE.

IT IS WEEK THREE OF THE CARNIVORE CHALLENGE

If you followed my blogs I ended my challenge in week Two.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik