HEALTHY FOOD 4 HEALTHY LIFE ( ONE WEEK DOING CARNIVORE )


  HEALTHY FOOD 4 HEALTHY LIFE LINK

Annie and I have been living in the KETO and CARNIVORE LIFESTYLE for over 4 years.

We have changed our LIFESTYLE and use food to maintain our health. In doing so we have decided to share our experience with you. We also provide FREE RESOURCES on our facebook group.

FOLLOW US ON YOU TUBE HERE AS WELL JUST CLICK

As part of Carnivore month Annie and I decided to take the challenge of 30 days of Carnivore. For Annie it was pretty easy as she has been a carnivore for over a year. However for me I have always maintained the KETO LIFESTYLE.

This week really was not too different for me except for the fact I only consumed meat and water.

The only difference I saw was a few pounds lost but I argue that I maintained my weight for over 1 year as I had tracked my weight and food for an entire year in 2022 to 2023. During this time I experienced weight loses and gains on a daily bases from 1 to 3 pounds.

 This is my 4th year of living in a KETO LIFESTYLE.

I do have to disclose I am still taking MORINGA as well.  Moringa is a plant that has been used for medical reasons in many foreign counties. It has been proven to have many benefits but I started taking it before we started our change to our KETO and CARNIVORE LIFESTYLE.

I have no intentions of stop taking it because it has proven many medical benefits for me.

You can follow us on YOUTUBE HERE!



                                             This was an old photo of Annie and I !


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik