WENDY'S DISTRICT MANAGER IN LEBANON MISSOURI REFUSES TO SELL US BURGER PATTIES


On October 22nd we stopped at Wendy's to get out usual burger patties, bacon and cheese. We have had  this at many Wendy's and never had an issue until today at Store #9 in Lebanon, MO. This store is located at 860 S Jefferson Lebanon MO 65546.

We could not believe that the store refused to sell us burger parries, bacon, and cheese !

We got told the DISTRICT MANGER had instructed the staff they could no longer sell patties without getting a burger off the menu. When I asked for the business card for the Manager I was denied a phone number or contact information.

I was told they could not provide this information to me so how do I talk to someone about something if I am not allowed to contact the person. 

Annie and I got concerned because we often go to Wendy's and we thought immediately that Wendy's was going to change the option to order our food our way.

However we got lucky because we stopped at Wendy's in Marshfield. MO. This Wendy's was fine with us getting what we wanted. So I want to say Thank -You to Wendy's in Marshfield MO.

However if your Keto or Carnivore I ask you to write a letter do a video or call the Corporate Offices of Wendy's and complain about the store in Lebanon.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik