BE WANTED BECOME AN OUTLAW with INTERVIEWS WITH THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK


                     BECOME AN OUTLAW YOU ARE WANTED!

Starting in October 2023 The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik is starting something NEW and DIFFERENT!

As a RADIO HOST, INTERNET and TV MEDIA PERSONALITY, BROADCASTER,BLOGGER, PODCASTER, AUTHOR, FILM PRODUCER I have been in front of a lot of people.

I have done this for 20 years and I decided to do something that was a little bit my style!

SO IT IS SIMPLE:

WILL YOU DO A 30 MINUTE AUDIO INTERVIEW WITH THE OUTLAW ?

Just contact me and we will set it up my thoughts are I will do Interviews with ANYONE, ANY WHERE, and ANY PLACE!

The interviews will be placed live on YOUTUBE!


                      Thanks to Stephanie Johnson for being the Very first Interview!

TO GET THE INTERVIEW PM ME ON FACEBOOK MESSENGER OR EMAIL ME AT:

theoutlawmtomsik@yahoo.com

FACEBOOK LINK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik