How do you Motivate someone to better health and Why do you want better health ( Healthy Food 4 Healthy Life)


JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP HERE JUST CLICK!

JOIN US ON YOUTUBE 

JOIN THE CHAT ROOM HERE

Annie and I are in the 4th year of our journey into our LIFESTYLE of KETO and CARNIVORE. We have done a lot in the last 4 years: research, learning, educated ourselves in nutrition, helped some people start a journey into a better life through better health.

We started Healthy Food 4 Healthy Life to help people start a life of better health and better living but  this is the legal part WE ARE NOT HEALTH PROVIDERS. We provide FREE resources in our group page and chat room. We have a network of many who live this Lifestyle and can offer you suggestions, and there are Doctors, Scientists, Nurses, and people that are living the LIFE!

SO HOW DO YOU MOTIVATE SOMEONE TO BETTER HEALTH ?

This is going to be a shocker coming from me but YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO MOTIVATE ANYONE TO CHANGE THEY MUST WANT TO CHANGE THEMSELVES!

Since starting KETO I have written tons of blogs, done tons of research, educated myself, read studies, and done experiments on myself. I also learned a hard lesson that people will tell you they want to change but then when you provide a way it can be done they come up with a million excuses why they CANNOT DO IT!

I have written this in some of my other blogs but IT IS TRUE a majority of the people when I tell them they can change your health just by changing the way you eat START the excuses of why they cannot. I get this response like more than 80 percent of the time.

So here is what I say as far as motivation: do you want better heath, do you want a better life, do you want to stop medications, do you want less doctor visits, do you want to spend more time with family and friends, do you want more time to do the the things you enjoy?

There is your MOTIVATION!

WHY DO YOU WANT BETTER HEALTH ?

Only YOU can answer this question. Health care providers, society, or friends or family, or outsiders like me can all tell you about the benefits of better health but the truth is IT REALLY IS UP TO YOU as to the reasoning of WANTING BETTER HEALTH!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik