THANK YOU FANS FRIENDS and FAMILY from The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


        


                  WELCOME TO OUTLAW TALKING TRASH ABOUT WRESTLING 

Produced by : TOMSIK MEDIA and PRODUCTION COMPANY

THE CREW:

Owner/Host 

Micheal Tomsik   

AKA:The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

Co-Host:  

Lonnie Willis      

AKA: Whispering Eagle 

Doug Robar       

AKA: Real Deal Doug Robar

BECOME AN OUTLAW!

JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP OR LISTEN TO OUR PODCAST HERE ARE LINKS:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE PODCAST

I want to thank all CLUB Members for joining the Outlaw Wrestling Club and listening to the Outlaw Talking Trash about Wrestling Podcast.

I also want to thank Wispering Eagle who is also Lonnie Joe Willis and recently Real Deal Doug Robar who have been co-hosting the podcast.

I would love more members and more posts I have not set many rules as long as it is about wrestling. Also keeping it respectful to one another.

I myself take all kinds of news feeds from different sources to post in the group. I write blogs on my web page mtomsik.com for many WWE Pay Per Views and sometimes for AEW.

As far as the podcast goes we welcome members to join the show we record on Wednesdays between 5 pm to 6 pm CT unless something strange happens. It is pre-recorded and edited then released usually by 7 PM every Wednesday.

I also have been live on Twitter and in our chat rooms during Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown. Links are on my web page or chat rooms in the group.

I started this back in 4/2021 with Lonnie Willis as of 4/2023 it has been 2 years doing the podcast, blogs, and the club.

In that time the club has gained many members, the podcast has grown and can be found on almost every podcast channel, and my blogs have become very popular.

None of this could be done without Entertainment Wrestling so I thank all of the companies and superstars who entertain us and give us something to talk about.
I also thank all of you group members, friends and family ,, and of course all you OUTLAWS!

Sincerely
THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik