Keto and Healthy Living ( MY 30 DAY CHALLENGE DOING CARNIVORE ) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


Welcome to 2023 Annie and I are going into our the 4th year of our KETO LIFESTYLE.

         WELCOME TO MY BLOG ABOUT OUR KETO LIFESTYLE and HEALTHY LIVING

JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP HERE JUST CLICK!

LISTEN TO THE PODCAST CLICK HERE!

A few months ago Annie and I attempted to go Carnivore but we only lasted less than 14 days. Annie proposed we try again and I agreed to do 30 days but Annie may stay in the Carnivore Lifestyle.

I have to tell you this LIFESTYLE has been becoming more popular. I also am going to tell you that I am NOT ON BOARD with this lifestyle and I am going to explain my reasons in this blog. 

I will be staying in my KETO LIFESTYLE.

I am not sold on the fact of eating just meat though I do believe meat should be the majority of your Lifestyle but I think there is a lot to say about having some fruits, vegetables, and nuts in your Lifestyle.

If you decide to go to a MEAT EATING LIFESTYLE you may need to find a way to get some vitamins and minerals that are low or hard to get by just eating meat. 

A lot of people that I see that are eating just meat are drinking liquids with ELECTROLYTES, or taking SUPPLEMENTS. 

Eating just meat is not bad I AM JUST NOT ON BOARD DOING THAT LIFESTYLE. Eating just meat can add some healthy habits to your LIFESTYLE. Meat is great for Protein, amino acids, and other vital nutrients. There are people who have been in this LIFESTYLE for years and are very HEALTHY and HAPPY people.

If you look up or research what is referred to as the CARNIVOR LIFESTYLE you will find both positive and negative aspects of this LIFESTYLE.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik