Keto and Healthy Living ( IS IT REALLY KETO OR HEALTHY ? ) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


 
                            WELCOME TO MY BLOG ABOUT OUR KETO LIFESTYLE!

JOIN OUR KETO GROUP KETO FOR HEALTHIER LIFE CLICK HERE!

I ask you today with all the products out there on the shelves how do you tell if it is really Keto or Healthy?

Annie and I live the KETO LIFESTYLE and we even recently tried the KETOVORE LIFESTYLE however we decided to stay with KETO after a short experiment with KETOVORE. 

If you do not follow my blogs or have not joined our group my wife Annie and I are on 2.5 years of  a KETO LIFESTYLE. I have written a lot of blogs and I research all the information in the blogs I post.

YOU CAN GO BACK AND LOOK UP MY BLOGS THERE IS A LOT OF INFORMATION IN THEM!

We decided on our journey that we would try to help people live a HAPPIER and HEALTHIER life by just eating the correct foods. My blogs also entertain HEALTHY LIVING as well not just KETO. 

We hope this will help you live a happy and healthy life!

We have done tons of research and educated ourselves in nutrition however we are not health care providers and recommend you discuss your health with a HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL.

When you make a change in your life and decide to eat better foods for better health even if it is not Keto you look at all the products on the shelf and have to ask are they what they say they are?

The FDA ( FOOD and DRUG ADMINISTRATION) regulates what companies can post on food products but the standards are pretty vague on many products. 

Keto has become really popular and has risen in popularity so that many products are being placed on the shelves in stores. It is not just Keto however it is also Healthy Living products as well.

However many of these products say things like KETO FRIENDLY, LOW CARB, SUGAR FREE, NO SUGAR, PALEO, and other descriptions that make you feel the product is what it says. However many times if you take the time to read the labels, ingredients,  and other information you find that those products indeed are not what they say.

In my opinion you should stick to the main foods of Keto or Healthy Living.

There are plenty of meal ideas  desserts, and treats that you can make or have in either LIFESTYLE. However I live a pretty busy life and I understand you can not always make a lunch or dinner, or pack snacks so sometimes you have to make do.

The main thing I will tell you is slow down and read the ingredients of the product you are choosing to consume.

I often find things this way and yes it takes a few more moments of time but in the end I am more satisfied that I can say I read the ingredients and labels and can tell you exactly what is in that product. Like I mentioned above the FDA has some pretty VAGUE regulations on what can be put on a label.

Just take a stroll down your local market and look at how many products say things like: healthy, keto, low carb, keto friendly, low sugar, no sugar, zero sugar, or other descriptions. 

Some of these products are defiantly not what they advertise!

In closing it will be up to you to discover if a product is really Keto or Healthy for you or if it is not!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik