My FINALS ODDS on who will win the Election on November 3rd 2020


 So first of all here are my legal disclosures:

Wagering on elections is not legal in the USA.

My odds are based on research from various media outlets, predictions on who will win the election,  polls, and other information I have collected through my research.

My odds are for entertainment only.

I do not endorse any candidate, the odds I am posting are made by myself The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

Results on Debates:

Seems as all my polls showed Donald Trump won all the debates , but the Vice President debate was a tie.

Polls in the media and news still show Joe Biden and Kamala Harris winning the election.

NO MATTER WHAT SIDE OR WHO YOUR GOING FOR GET OUT AND VOTE!

FINAL ODDS ON WHO WILL WIN THE 2020 ELECTION FOR PRESIDENT and VICE PRESIDENT:

JOE BIDEN and KAMALA HARRIS                    -105

DONALD TRUMP and MIKE PENCE                 +125

IF DONALD TRUMP LOSES WILL HE LEAVE OFFICE PEACEFULLY?

YES     +225
NO        -185

I WILL BE POSTING RESULTS ALL DAY ON NOVEMBER 3rd 2020!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik