My review and opinion about The Impossible Whopper by Burger King

On September 9th 2019 my entire family decided to try the Impossible Whopper by Burger King.

First of all let me tell you my family has One Vegetarian, my youngest daughter Alyssa, and my wife Annie and I are on the Keto diet currently.  We have been changing the way we eat. This is the first time we have gone to a fast food in several months. It was decided by us to try this plant based burger.

At the Drive through I had to ask them to remove the bread, and we asked for cheese and tomato and no onions. One the One for my daughter no onions and tomato with the buns,

This took forever to explain and we had to go over it several times, and then when we got to the window we got a patty with cheese in a plastic box. It took some more time to get it correct and than came the bill.

$25.59 for three burgers at a cost of $6.49 each and an extra charge for the cheese of ,54 cents per burger.

So here is the review from all three of us:

ALYSSA:
It had a burnt taste that lingers, and beyond the burnt taste it is bland.
After you eat it an after taste and feeling that is not very good.
Burger King has another Veggie Burger that is made by Morning Star that is much better.

ANNIE:
It was disgusting, and it was one of the worst things I have tried.
The price is ridiculous as well.

MICHEAL:
I have concerns of why this plant base burger is so high in price. I
t is double the Cost of a normal burger.
I think the taste is nothing like a real burger, sorry it fails on every level I can think of.

Sorry BURGER KING I give you a  3 THUMBS DOWN on the IMPOSSIBLE BURGER!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik