My Retirement from Sports Broadcasting and Media

I may have written something similar several times over the years. I made a lot of changes in the name of the company. I changed States, Cities, towns, teams, and even changed  myself. Since 2002 I owned and operated a broadcasting company and turned it into a small sports and media company.
In September 2019 I retired pulling down all my web pages and erasing my social media accounts. The only thing I am keeping is the name I earned called The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik.
You may ask why I have been so undecided in the past it was something I loved and enjoyed doing.
However battles with family, battles with leagues and bigger and badder sports companies I finally gave in.
So thanks once again for all the memories and people I meet and friends I made.

This time it is for good I will continue to blog under THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK BLOG.
I may do some projects but at this time I am not continuing the sports.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik