ALL ABOUT RENO AND SPARKS NEVADA

ALL ABOUT RENO AND SPARKS NEVADA




Hello Outlaw fans you may have noticed I dropped one of my pages and created a new page.

So due to the simple fact that I just can not find enough sports in the Reno and Sparks area for OSE to cover I decided that why not build a page about the place my FAMILY  lives in.

There are plenty of things I have planned for this page and you may just find it entertaining an d interesting. I am hoping it grows larger and gains a bigger audience than my other page I dropped.

So Starting January 2019 I will be posting REVIEWS on restaurants, bars, stores, and other stuff on the page.
There will be listed events and post you can read whats going on around in Sparks and Reno Nevada.

Also there may be post about other cities and events near Reno and Sparks Nevada.

I will have polls and information about the area.

I am inviting any business or service to post on the page.

Also you can post on the page if you have news, events, gossip, or just want to say hello.

Every week I plan on adding more photos, videos, events, blogs and more!

I really hope you all join in near and far away.

Thanks Micheal Tomsik


Comments

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.
    스포츠중계

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik