500 BLOGS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

First of all thanks to all my Outlaw friends family and fans who come to my web pages and read my blogs.

I never thought about blogging but after posting my books on AMAZON I thought I would try something new. I have been on the radio, TV, and Internet after all so though I admit I am not a strong writer I think people have enjoyed my blogs.

I wanted to hit the 500 mark before 2019 but it did not happen.

If you read my blogs most of them cover sports.
I found myself writing a lot of blogs on wrestling.
May seem a bit strange but the WWE or WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY has a live show every Monday Night on USA called MONDAY NIGHT RAW.
I began to have a bit of fun being live on TWITTER and covering the event live from my living room.

I also decided to start doing odds on the pay per views just for fun and entertainment.
Click here for my recent one on the up coming ROYAL RUMBLE!

I also started a documentary called DOWN AND OUT IN RENO NEVADA on the Homeless in the Reno and Sparks Nevada area but I admit to have slacked off a bit on this.

You will also catch me writing blogs about RV LIVING and CASH LIVING both subjects that I find true to my heart and have much experience in doing lately.

For 2019 I opened a new facebook page called ALL ABOUT RENO AND SPARKS NEVADA.

OSE is still going also known as OUTLAW SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT and I plan on posting on that facebook page all about sports and covering any sports events I can in 2019.

THANKS FOR READING AND POSTING AND JOINING ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik