Micheal's Card Collection Company ( My latest update for selling Graded Cards on Oct 3rd 2026)

 


                                                            MTPCCC.com

                                  You can find our retail location at Timeless Flea Market,

LINK HERE FOR FACEBOOK PAGE

LINK HERE FOR MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL

LINK HERE FOR MY CATALOG OF PRODUCTS

You read about it on the internet, see it in the local news people talking about POKEMON CARDS.

On October 3rd 2026 I did a large show called Four States Card Show it was held at the Joplin Expo Center at the Joplin Mall in Missouri. 

This was a big show with 200 Vendor tables!

I decided to set up my Graded area. I had each of the three companies I am using out with cards, MPE, Degree, and Golden. I also had a few cards from AGS, CGC, and PSA.

Out of the 200 tables once again I was the ONLY VENDOR SELLING GRADED CARDS FROM THESE COMPANIES.

HERE IS SOME GOOD NEWS:

I traded a few Degree Graded Cards, and I sold a Golden Card. I had a lot of lookers and questions about the cards and the companies. The funny thing is  NO ONE ARGUED ABOUT MY PRICES!

I was also told that some one was selling Degree Cards in Joplin. Not sure if this is true but if it is that is a good sign.

HERE IS THE BAD NEWS:

This is the second largest show I have been in in the past 2 Months  and I am still the only Vendor brave enough to put my cards out that are graded by these 3 companies!

I sold a lot of things in the show today but it was not the graded cards that took center stage.

WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN:

To me this is an indication that people are willing to accept cards graded by other companies. It also indicates to me the movement I so strongly believe that a Graded card is a Graded Card.

I have another large show coming in Oct and I will update you on my progress and see where we are at during this show!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside/Out Missouri review on a new company in Springfield Missouri called JUSTBID

Micheal's Card Collection Company ( What is the top reason people are searching for Pokemon Cards? )

THE OUTLAW WRESTLING CLUB ( ODDS ON WWE WRESTLE-MANIA 42 ) ( Opening Matches subject to Change)