BRICK FEST LIVE REVIEW by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK


             WE ATTENDED THE EVENT IN SPRINGFIELD MO ON FEBRUARY 25th 2024 

First of all if you spend your hard earned money on this event I am sorry on behalf of Brick Fest.

I think this was a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!

I saw the commercials and ads on FACEBOOK that showed these elaborate LEGO DISPLAYS so I thought we would check out Brick Fest. 

However it was a complete waste of my money and whoever operates this should consider refunds

I will only say there were about 20 Lego displays and some were pretty cool but that is all this event offered. 

There was lots for the kids to do if you had kids you may have loved it/

My final review IT WAS DISAPPOINTING!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik