AEW Collision review of the show from February 24th 2024 in Springfield MO


JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP OR LISTEN TO OUR PODCAST HERE ARE LINKS:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK 

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE PODCAST  

Tonight I attended the AEW event in Springfield Missouri called Collision and Rampage. 

It was Saturday February 24th 2024.

I watched  the event at the Great Southern Bank Arena and I sat in section O in Row 5 and seat number 4. These seats had a great view and offered an great area to watch the show.

We showed up a little early as the show started at 6 PM, and even entering the Arena was fast though there was a long line of people they opened multiple doors for the people to enter. Once you enter you must go through a metal detector, and scan your tickets with the staff.

I wrote a note to STING and I hope he reads it!

Once we found our seats the AEW was showing commercials, and media on the main screens. I really thought at this point I would not give a good review because we sat for at least 30 minutes before the show started.It was kinda boring at this point and honestly this is an area AEW needs to work on a bit.

However once the show started IT BLEW MY MIND!

AEW went all out including TONY KHAN showing up himself. He actually came out and talked to the audience twice and this really impressed me. He made you feel like he cared about YOU THE FAN!

THE COLLISION SHOW WAS EXCELLENT IS ALL I CAN SAY.

The crowd was cheering, calling out to the favorite wrestlers, chanting and the Matches had top notch entertainment. There are some small tips I would give AEW like the entertainers played more on the TV production than to the audience. Also the entertainers need more audience participation.

If AEW wants to be different from other companies they could allow the fans to meet entertainers.

Plus not only did we get Collision we got RAMPAGE as well.

I will say this IT MADE ME A AEW FAN FOLLOWER AND I HAD A GREAT TIME!

THANKS TO EVERYONE AT AEW!

THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik