Keto and Healthy Living (I was right, but I was WRONG! ) by Annie Tomsik

WELCOME TO MY BLOG ABOUT OUR KETO LIFESTYLE and HEALTHY LIVING

JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP HERE JUST CLICK!

For 3 years my wife Annie and I have been living a KETO LIFESTYLE. I started my blogs at the very start of our journey, and during this journey we have become experts in the Keto Lifestyle. We did this not only through our experience but also by learning from others, researching, and education. 

Today Annie and enjoy a happier and healthier life and I truly believe you can do this also!

We belong to Keto groups, follow top doctors and have created our own Facebook group.

WE ARE NOT HEALTH PROFESSIONALS HOWEVER but we decided to try to help others live a KETO LIFESTYLE or go HEALTHY LIVING so that you can optimize your health in a HAPPY and HEALTHY way.


 In 2018 before I knew anything about the Ketogenic Lifestyle, I remember seeing a Adkins health plate on the menu at a restaurant. 

I was at a restaurant waiting to pick up a to go order. I looked up at the wall menu and saw the Adkins Plate. It had a boiled egg, beef and bacon, but no vegetables. 

I went out to the car where my husband was waiting and mockingly I told him what I had seen. I told him that they didn't have a clue. I thought I knew everything because I was a low fat expert.

The laugh was that I knew nothing. I had been told by many doctors about low fat, calories in calories out, and exercise worked.. I never lost much and it would come back. But it was the answer to everything.

When I  was a kid my older sister would diet and eat the frozen diet food. Then be so hungry and raid the fridge a short while later. 

I experienced the same thing years later. I tried fad diets and even did juicing. The weight never came off. I finally became resound to being a big woman.

Is this your experience too? It's wrong. All of this is wrong. Doctors and their advice to eat low-fat and fight calories is wrong. We were built to eat fats.

A diabetic scare helped me find the truth. Carbs and sugar are the enemy. If I am wrong, than I have to ask... why did it work? I  have lost 103 pounds. I have a perfect A1C. My blood pressure is perfect. I no longer have migraines. I can walk four miles on a trail. I don't need an afternoon nap. I have energy to play with my grandkids. I have maintained this for three years now. I am not hungry and raiding the cupboards. 

You keep telling yourself that keto is a fad. Nope, it's actually the original way humans ate. Doctors prescribed it in the 1800s. You keep saying it doesn't work. But twelve million people say it does. 

Stop making excuses! If you don't believe me, prove me wrong! I live in the show me state, so SHOW ME! 🤷 So what if it doesn't make sense. Try it anyway. If you can try the junk, try keto. I guarantee you will have results in you do it correctly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik