Healthy Food 4 Healthy Life ( How to stay fit and healthy working at an office) by The Outlaw Micheal tomsik


Healthy Food 4 Healthy Life

JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP HERE JUST CLICK!

JOIN US ON YOUTUBE 

JOIN THE CHAT ROOM HERE

Annie and I had been living a Keto life for over 3.5 years but then we got challenged to do a 30 day Carnivore Lifestyle. After 30 days I decided to stay in the Keto Lifestyle but my wife Annie decided to stay on with Carnivore. 

In the last 3.5 years Annie and I have experienced a better and healthier life due to our change in what we eat. I decided to research Keto and Healthy Living and blog our stories. Annie also decided to research and educate herself in many aspects of HEALTHY LIVING. 

We made a group on FACEBOOK, joined KETO groups, got in touch with communities that supported our Lifestyle. We both have experimented and educated ourselves and want to help other people gain a HAPPIER and HEALTHIER life!

In mid July I made a career change going from a driving job where I got in and out of the vehicle and carried parts to customers and going up and down 3 floors in the warehouse to an office position where as I am at a desk 8 hours per day. I started to think about how I am at the office and then I go home and want to relax on the couch and watch some TV with my wife.

On weekends we get out and do stuff but by the time I get home it is 5:30 to 6:00 PM and we usually eat dinner. After this I really do not much feel like venturing out and so I began to think will I gain weight and how will this affect my progress on my Keto and Carnivore Lifestyle.  

Annie my wife also has an office position and she also pretty much follows our routine. 

TIPS ON WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP FROM GAINING WEIGHT AND STAYING HEALTHY:

#1) I walk my dog Trixie nearly every day and this is one way you can get yourself out and move your body. If you have a pet you can take on a walk before or after work it will provide you some relaxation. There is also a way you could make some extra money by walking dogs for other people. 

#2) Walking or jogging or running before or after work could help shed some weight and keep you doing some exercise.

#3) If you work in a building with multiple floors take the stairs or walk around the building during breaks or lunch. Go walk around the block or do some stretching or exercises in the office.

#4) Join a gym or do yoga or any type of exercise at home or before or after work.

#5) Stick to your Healthy Life drink water, unsweetened tea or coffee, avoid soda and sugar drinks.

#6) Bring a home made meal, avoid going to fast food or choose healthy food for lunch or snacks.

#7) Fast at work if you can handle it. Face it maybe not eating at work will work if your body can handle it. After all it is a great time to fast. Maybe you can eat something before and after work this gives you 8 hours of fasting time. 

#8) Do not eat bad foods with co-workers or at the office. Many times people bring in foods that are bad like donuts is a popular one. I worked at an office before that use to order pizza or have cake. I had to finally get them to bring a salad for me. I always felt awkward in this case but I finally got to the point where I just told them I had food restrictions.

#9) Do not fall into peer pressure at work to eat unhealthy foods.

#10) Stick to your LIFESTYLE in KETO or CARNIVORE or whatever your doing that is healthy.

#11) In your days off get out and do something that you enjoy.

The bottom line is your going to have to watch what you're eating and most likely get some exercise to keep Happy and Healthy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik