The end of 2020 may be my final ride The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

It has been a heck of a ride for me and my media career on the radio,internet, blogging, sports broadcasting, video and documentary producer but I have to tell you all the truth I was pplanning on a End of my ride at the end of 2020.

In the past I have considered this and every time I have found a reason to come back.

This year however I moved from Nevada to Missouri, and than COVID 19 killed all sports and events for a short while, actually most of them still are shut down.

I considered not renewing my media and production company, my bl;og but there is one thing I TRULY LOVE SPORTS and I LOVE covering and doing events.

So at this point in time I am not doing any thing all my documentaires have come to a stop, all my productions are on hold, I am not covering, reviewing or blogging any sports.

Some projects I was working on with Uber and Door Dash and Delivery stopped, my RV Life documentary ended, and my Down and Out series is ended.

However I am always interested in any sports, events, reviews, media challenges, or ideas.

At this point in time end of April 2020 I am planning a complete shut down at the ned of this year, but ya never know who may knock at my dooe or what God has in store for me.

I may find a new project or revise one in the area I call home.

You can find my books on Amazon Still :  LINK HERE

I am sure I will have some adventures but we shall soon find out !

THANKS TO ALL MY OUTLAW FANS,FRIENDS< FAMILY MEMBERS< FAMILY, and everyone who has been part of my entertainment company!

THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik